|(image via Instagram)|
Some news items you might have missed:
• Fitness model and InstaHunk Dan Tai (above) asked his fans if they vote legs or abs…? I’m gonna have to call this a tie, right?
• The Houston Public Library has been sued over a city-sponsored Drag Queen Story Hour by haters who say the event violates their ‘religious freedoms.’ Several similar events have taken place across the nation in an effort to promote literacy.
• Donald Trump is reportedly distancing himself from Republicans possibly losing the House after the midterm elections telling friends privately, “These are their elections … and if they screw it up, it’s not my fault.”
• Scientists have invented a ‘self-lubricating’ condom. The surface contains polymers that capture moisture from water and bodily fluids, trapping liquids on the condom for a consistently slippery feel.
• Some states are reporting higher than usual early voting in the midterm elections with Democrats outpacing Republicans which could signal a “blue wave.” Las Vegas reported the first day turnout was triple that of the last midterm elections.
• Upcoming pop recording artist, LIVVIA, recently released her first official single, “Damn,” and has already garnered almost half a million views on YouTube in only two weeks.
In addition to creating some hooky pop music, LIVVIA also put in the time and effort to graduate this past Spring from the prestigious University of California, Berkeley with a degree in Economics.
Smart and talented – there you go.
“Damn” debuted on the Top 20 of Spotify’s New Music Friday & Apple Music’s A-List Pop. Check it out below.