Catching up on some of today’s headlines:
• The Advocate: A high school homecoming football game in Vermont (above) turned into a drag runway during halftime, featuring students and faculty appearing in makeup, wigs, suits, and dresses for a drag ball.
• Pink News: Royal Poetical Starz, 26, was fatally shot in Florida on October 2 becoming the 40th transgender person to be violently murdered in the U.S. this year.
• Media Matters: Daily Wire host Matt Walsh arguing against Pete and Chasten Buttigieg raising children: “Two men should not be allowed to adopt babies because babies need mothers. They also need fathers, which is why two women shouldn’t be allowed either.”
• Right Wing Watch: Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) declares today’s culture is trying to “demasculate” men and that testosterone levels are “lower than throughout ALL of history.” He implored parents, “If you are raising a young man, please raise them to be a monster.”
Complaining that "our culture today is trying to completely demasculate all the young men," Rep. Madison Cawthorn issues a plea to parents: "If you are raising a young man, please raise them to be a monster." pic.twitter.com/v7b0pN3RA3
— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) October 18, 2021
• NHL.com: Evander Kane of the San Jose Sharks has been suspended 21 games for submitting a fake COVID vaccination card.
• Amazon Video: The upcoming documentary Mayor Pete will take viewers inside Buttigieg’s headline-generating campaign to be the youngest U.S. President, providing an unprecedented intimacy with the candidate, his husband Chasten, and their team. The Amazon Studios documentary will be released on Nov. 12