Some news items you might have missed:
• Rapper and bodybuilder Léo Stronda, 26-years-old from Brazil (above), is my new InstaHunk find! #woof
• Arkansas (of all places) is issuing gender-neutral IDs to non-binary citizens
• Lawmakers in Thailand are working on legislation that would give same-sex couples legal recognition via civil unions. Passage of the new law would make Thailand the first country in Asia to recognize gay/lesbian relationships.
• Jennifer Saunders of Absolutely Fabulous fame hints at an AbFab reunion saying she “might be writing a little something.”
• A new report from Essex University seems to say that if your ring finger is longer than your index finger, it could indicate you’re gay. Not sure I believe that…
• Non-binary singer/songwriter Grayson has released their new single, “Brother.” The track is a personal anthem about needing to break free from both internal and external pressures.
“‘Brother’ is about the sometimes chaotic relationship with yourself, and everyone else,” says Grayson.
Grayson is new to me, so let’s check out “Brother.”