|Out Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy is having Aruba moments|
Some news items you might have missed:
• Out Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy (above) is having an Aruba moment. #jealous
• I usually think of Wednesday as “Hump Day” (“Hunk Day” works, too). But kenneth-in-the-212 celebrates “Wrestling Wednesdays.” Hit the link for lots of wrestlers in their singlets.
• Disney Channel has pulled TV series Andi Mack in Africa due to a featured coming-out story.
• Sir Ian McKellen would rather be remembered for his LGBT activism than his acting. I’m betting it will be for both.
• Sixteen-year-old Jordan Marin-Doan set fire to his adoptive gay dads’ house hoping to land a prison cell next to his biological dad. One of his adoptive dads died helping the rest of his family escape the fire.
• Anti-gay marriage county clerk Kim Davis is running for reelection in Kentucky after costing her state over $200,000 in legal fees for not issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples.
• And how about one more from gorgeous Gus Kenworthy? This is from a photo shoot for Gio Magazine.
View this post on InstagramLast night I shot with one of my favorite photographers in the world, @johnrussophoto! The first pic is an outtake for @gio_magazine and the second one is an outtake for the @manofmetropolis cover! Stay tuned for pics that actually made the cut! Thanks John!!! 🖤A post shared by gus kenworthy (@guskenworthy) on Nov 17, 2017 at 8:36pm PST