|(image via Instagram)|
Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunk Joel Green is giving me the summertime blues. We are thisclose to summer weather. Can’t we just pretend it’s here?
• America’s top pro squash player, Todd Harrity, comes out as gay
• With 11 Tony Award nominations for the current revival, Tony Kushner’s Pulitzer Prize-winning Angels in America is now the most Tony-nominated play in Broadway history.
• A new study shows gay men often deepen their voices during initial meetings to appear more masculine due to fears of discrimination. Another study, published last year, indicated that job applicants who “sound gay” may be less likely to be hired.
• Sexual health and wellness company, Tenga, found in a new survey that men who masturbate weekly are 10% more confident in the bedroom than those who rarely touch themselves. There are guys who indulge in self-love only once a week?
• Matthew Olshefski, “The Shirtless Violinist,” recently shared his cover of Ed Sheeran’s “Perfect” retold as a gay, long-distance love story.
I’ve previously written about Olshefski’s videos here.