Some news stories you might have missed:
• This is what happens (above) when you actually work out. #ThenTheresMe
• Outsports will host its third annual Pride celebration in New York City, June 21-24, 2018. The event will bring together LGBTQ athletes, coaches, sports executives, members of the media and fans for a weekend of “the celebration of courage.”
• More and more gay men are using PrEP to prevent HIV infection but wide ethnic and racial disparities persist in its use.
• Republican senators have reintroduced the First Amendment Defense Act which would give the federal government’s blessing to discriminate against LGBT people and others in the name of religious beliefs.
• Fox News invited a comedian cowboy on air to proclaim “The worst thing you can be today in America is a white, heterosexual, Christian Male.” #OhReally
• Whitney, Kevin Macdonald’s documentary about the life and career of Whitney Houston, will be released July 6 in the United States.
• UK singer/songwriter Calum Scott’s debut album Only Human is out today and available to download/stream at all digital providers. You can check out my previous posts about the awesomely talented Mr. Scott here.