|(image via Instagram)|
Some news items you may have missed:
• Come on, say it with Instahunk Alex Abramov (above): “Thank God it’s Friday!”
• Democrat Jon Ossoff leads Republican Karen Handel 51% to 44% among likely voters among in a new Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll tracking the upcoming special election for a Georgia House seat.
• Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson defends federal budget cuts to housing programs for low-income people with HIV: “The pie is only so big.”
• Russian hackers are using Britney Spears’ Instagram account to share cryptic encoded messages that control their hacking system.
• More than 18 million people tuned in to watch former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before the U.S. Senate yesterday.
• The Scottish Episcopal Church has voted to allow same-sex couples to marry in the church.
• Scissor Sisters and MDNR have released a lyric video for their collaboration “Swerlk,” a fundraising single in honor of the 49 lives lost in the Pulse nightclub massacre. Click over to http://www.SWERLK.com to donate.