|(image via Instagram)|
Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunks Brett and Alex get their Pride on as Pride Month 2018 begins today.
• A 22-year-old Christian preacher who says he wants gay people killed, but as ‘humanely’ as possible. Matt Powell believes homosexuality is ‘disgusting’ and the government should ‘execute’ them. Well, I’m not a big fan of you, Mr. Powell.
• Netflix got all sassy throwing shade at Roseanne Barr in the aftermath of her recently cancelled sitcom.
The streaming service tweeted a reminder to Roseanne viewers that its One Day at a Time sitcom remount “is a sitcom about a tight-knit, working class family that tackles extremely topical social issues, in a smart and innovative way. Ya know, if you’re suddenly looking for a show like that….” #Meow #Shade #ComeSitNearMe
Reminder: @OneDayAtATime is a sitcom about a tight-knit, working class family that tackles extremely topical social issues in a smart and innovative way. Ya know, if you’re suddenly looking for a show like that… pic.twitter.com/er4Fx6Cxb6
— Netflix US (@netflix) May 30, 2018
• Russia has announced displays of Pride will be allowed during the World Cup in spite of “gay propaganda laws.”
• MNEK’s new single, “Colour,” is an upbeat anthem perfect to kick off Pride Month. Featuring Hailee Steinfeld, the lyric video is full of color, rainbows and celebrates finding the love that makes your life better.