|Felippe and Marlon on the streets of Sao Paulo|
Some news stories you may have missed:
• Sexy Brazilian couple Felippe & Marlon expose homophobia by exposing themselves via a nighttime nude photo shoot in Sao Paulo.
• Donald Trump joins the deniers on climate change: “It’s weather. You’re going to have bad weather. I don’t happen to believe it’s manmade.”
• The Republican Party scores it’s lowest approval rating in decades.
• The White House announces expansion to HIV strategy over the next five years that includes full access to pre-exposure prophylaxis services.
• The parents of a Texas gay man have filed a lawsuit against the Galveston police department after he was allegedly denied his anxiety medication, suffered seizures and eventually died while in custody.
• Right wing nut and U.S. Congressman Louie Gohmert of Texas thinks he can prove a point by dropping four gay couples on one island and four straight couples on another. Not sure what it would prove, but I know which island I’d pick.