Some news items you might have missed:
• Paleontologist and InstaHunk Francesc Gascó (above) is hot. That’s all I got. Happy Friday!
• A new study by AARP of over 1,700 gay men in the U.S. found most gay men over 45 are single.
• Folks were surprised when the Stonewall Democratic Club in NY chose to endorse Gov. Andrew Cuomo instead of out lesbian challenger Cynthia Nixon.
• Did Donald Trump use the Pulse Nightclub shooting massacre to cover up Don Jr.’s meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian government attorney turning out to be a dud?
• Former Navy Secretary Ray Mabus called Donald Trump’s proposed transgender military ban “the dumbest government policy you could possibly pursue, and it weakens us and hurts our military.”
• The world famous Nob Hill Theater, the world’s oldest male strip club, is closing.
• Recording artist Lizzo has released a new single and music video, “Boys.” The video premiered on Out.com who declared, “’Boys’ feels remarkably fresh — a fitting clapback to any stragglers who still feel women can’t express sexuality and lust.” Check it out below.