Some news items you might have missed:
• Nick Jonas covers Clash Magazine (in sexy leather pants) for a piece that chronicles his creative evolution from boy bander to A-list pop music artist/actor. #ThirstTrap
• San Francisco’s oldest gay bar closed its doors this past Sunday after 108 years. #OurHistory
• Party drug GHB is making a comeback (witness the death of reality star Joel Taylor last week). Click over to The Gaily Grind for lots of good info on the dangers of the drug.
• A new study shows a “vote by mail” program across the U.S. would increase voter participation in elections.
• Following Donald Trump’s “State of the Union” address, the Human Rights Campaign’s Sarah McBride will join other equality activists for “The People’s State of the Union response over at NowThisNews.
• I recently featured out singer/songwriter Calum Scott’s new music video for his soaring romantic anthem, “You Are The Reason” here on The Randy Report.
But sometimes you want a little more pep in your giddy-up. So, check out the newly-released bouncy John Gibbons remix of “You Are The Reason” below.