Some news items you might have missed:
• NewNowNext: Alpine ski legend Hig Roberts (above) has come out as gay. “Not being able to be who I am and not be able to be openly gay as a professional athlete was truly hindering my performance,” the 29-year-old told The NY Times.
• Instinct Magazine: The UK is loosening its restrictions for gay and bisexual men to donate blood – a bit. The National Health Service of the United Kingdom announced men who are sexually active in a relationship with a single male partner for the prior three months can now be considered for donation.
• Pink News: Disgraced former influencer Milo Yiannopoulos has vowed to ‘burn the Republican Party to the ground’ after losing everything for ‘Daddy’ Trump. The gay ‘Straight Pride’ figurehead has vented about his life being “completely destroyed”, as Republicans struggle to accept the defeat of Donald Trump.
• Eonline: A new Guardians of the Galaxy comic story depicts the superhero Star-Lord, played by Chris Pratt in the Marvel movies, in a polyamorous, bisexual relationship. It’s unclear whether the character’s sexuality will be addressed in any Marvel movies, including the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and Thor: Love and Thunder.
• Vice: Pornhub is removing all videos on its site that weren’t uploaded by official content partners or members of its model program. Before the content purge on Sunday evening, the website hosted around 13.5 million videos, a large number of them from unverified accounts. On Monday morning as of 9 a.m., that number had dropped to only 4.7 million videos.
• Boy Culture: Hillary Clinton was feeling good after voting as an elector in New York state for Joe Biden.
View this post on Instagram