Some news items you might have missed:
• Some #ThrowBackThursday action as I’m reminded of my major man crush on rugby champ and anti-bullying advocate Ben Cohen (above). Check out his 2018 charity calendar here.
• Researchers say having older brothers could increase the likelihood of being gay.
• Failed Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore threw more anti-LGBT shade even as he refuses to concede his race to Democrat Doug Jones. Moore says he lost due to “sodomy” sweeping the nation.
• Just six months after legalizing same-sex marriage, Bermuda’s lawmakers have reversed course and outlawed marriage equality.
• Gay porn star sentenced to life in prison for “brutal and vicious” murder of his millionaire boyfriend.
• Afterglow, the controversial off-Broadway hit one-act play, celebrates 200 performances tonight and has added a new block of tickets through March 2018.
Via press release: The play explores the emotional, intellectual, and physical connections between three men and the broader implications within their relationships.
The Advocate called the play “compelling and raw” and “not to be missed.”
Huffington Post wrote, “It’s clear Afterglow will be a must-see among New York theatergoers.”
|Afterglow (photo: Mati Gelman)|