Some news items you might have missed:
• The Advocate: Streamer Cameron Bess (above) is set to be the first out pansexual person and the first furry to fly to space on the Blue Origin’s third space flight scheduled for December 11.
• NBC News: Consumer prices rose by 6.8 percent in November over the previous year, the highest annual inflation rate since June 1982, according to the latest Consumer Price Index data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
• Gayety: The team at Gayety takes a look a bi erasure and why bisexual people – who studies show make up a majority of the LGBTQ community – feel erased.
• LGBTQ Nation: Out model Milan Christopher explains how his little brother inspired him to stop trying to fit in.
• Gr8erDays: Michael Schoeffling, who you may remember from “Sixteen Candles” (1984), turns 61 today. He apparently only had 11 film credits which include “Racing with the Moon” (1984), “Sylvester” (1985), “Vision Quest” (1986) as well as the first major AIDS drama “Longtime Companion” (1990).