|From behind-the-scenes of the Greeks Come True calendar|
Some news items you may have missed:
• Let’s face it – it’s Tuesday. Who really likes Tuesdays without a pick me up? I got your pick me up: check out a tease from behind-the-scenes at the Greeks Come True Calendar 2017. Watch below.
• United Airlines has now issued a THIRD statement on the violent “deplaning” of a passenger in Chicago Sunday evening. I’m sure the $1 billion lost in stock value had nothing to do with it…
• Remember the anti-LGBT Georgia pastor who said the victims of the Pulse Nightclub shooting “got what they deserved?” Well, he was just found guilty of 8 counts of child molestation.
• Donald Trump Jr. has announced he won’t be running for New York’s governorship next year, but didn’t close the door on future runs – “You never know, it’s fascinating stuff.”
• A bill continues to move through the Texas legislature that would regulate male masturbation the way the state currently regulates abortions. When asked about the bill, Hillary Clinton said, “The bill may be satirical but the message sure resonated.”
• Britney Spears will end her ‘Piece Of Me” residency in Las Vegas on December 31, 2017.