Actor Guy Pearce recently told The Hollywood Reporter that even though he “wasn’t sexually assaulted or molested, I was made to feel uncomfortable” by Oscar winner Kevin Spacey during the filming of L.A. Confidential in 1997. Pearce went on to add, “He targeted me.” Well, Spacey clapped back today in a video posted to X addressing Pearce directly: “Grow up. Did you also tell the press that a year after shooting [LA Confidential] you flew to Savannah, Georgia just to spend time with me?”
Grow up, Guy Pearce. You are not a victim. pic.twitter.com/33paGTj4Aq
— Kevin Spacey (@KevinSpacey) February 18, 2025
More from Deadline:
After he was found not liable in a 2022 lawsuit brought by Anthony Rapp and found not guilty in a London civil sex crimes trial in 2023, Spacey was the subject of the Channel 4 documentary Spacey Unmasked, which debuted in the U.S. on Max last year.
The Oscar winner faces a fresh civil trial in the UK this year, brought by a man who says the actor sexually assaulted him, causing him “psychiatric damage” and “financial loss.”
Spacey has said in interviews that he may have behaved inappropriately in the past, but denies that he behaved illegally.
Kevin Spacey To Guy Pearce’s Accusation He Was “Targeted” On ‘L.A. Confidential’ Set: “Grow Up. You Are Not A Victim”https://t.co/Nqu5RMZz82
— Deadline (@DEADLINE) February 18, 2025
Discover more from The Randy Report
Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.
