Check out Instinct Magazine’s Super Bowl Super Gay Game, plus some inspired beverage choices:
You only need three things to play the Instinct Super Bowl Super Gay Game: a group of gays (and some straight friends are acceptable, too), some delicious beverage choices and a good attitude!
Of course, you don’t have to drink alcohol—and if you do, you should ALWAYS be responsible!—but the folks at Belvedere Vodka did come up with some clever Super Bowl-inspired concoctions, so maybe give one of these a try…
2 oz Belvedere Unfiltered
Dash Dolan Vermouth
Stir over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a black olive
1.5 oz Belvedere Unfiltered
½ black pepper simply syrup
¾ oz fresh lemon juice
Pinch of black pepper
Shake and strain into and ice filled highball glass and top with Fever Tree soda.
The Belvedere Vince Lombardi
2 oz Belvedere Pure
Top with Fever Tree Tonic
Build over cubed ice. Garnish with a lemon and lime wedge.
Now, with beer, wine, Belve or other beverage of choice in hand, here’s how the real game goes:
- If the Gronk—the Pats’ Rob Gronkowski—shakes his ass in the end zone, be appreciative! (Hello!) Oh, and pound a beer.
- If Gisele Bundchen is either mentioned or shown on the screen, runway walk through the room on your way to bar to take a shot.
- Every time Vince Lombardi’s name is said, take a sip of the nearest drink within reach.
- If Kelly Clarkson takes longer than 1 minute and 35 seconds to single the National Anthem, everybody takes off an article of clothing.
- Every time Patriot’s owner Robert Kraft tugs on his tie, take a sip.
- If anyone, at any point, Tebows—two big sips and a heavy eye roll are musts.
- If Nicki Minaj has more than three colors in her weave, shots up!
- Every time a promo for The Voice airs, everyone sings the chorus to Cee-Lo’s “Fuck You.”
- For every Giants touchdown, the youngest guy in the room loses an article of clothing.
- For every Patriots touchdown, the oldest guy in the room loses an article of clothing.
- If Madonna seems to have had another facelift by the time she hits the field for halftime, just turn it off.
Enjoy the big game, kids! And remember, nobody likes a sloppy gay so keep it safe and keep it sassy.