Glenn Beck defends the First Amendment by saying that the Food Network’s decision not to renew Paula Deen’s contract is un-American and McCarthyism.
To be honest, who cares what he’s saying…
1. He’s wearing a boy scout uniform, which is kind of creepy in terms of TV wardrobe.
2. He’s wandering around so much the camera man is running around to keep up with where he is. What’s that about.
3. I’m sure Paula Deen would prefer that a nut like Glenn Beck wasn’t going around siding with her.
4. Does anyone care what Glenn Beck thinks?
5. Did I mention the boy scout uniform?