![]() |
| FBI Director Christopher Wray |
Donald Trump’s own hand-picked FBI Director, Christopher Wray, directly contradicted the White House’s timeline regarding now-departed staff secretary Rob Porter’s background security check.
The White House told the press that Porter’s alleged domestic abuse only came to light this month.
But testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee today, Wray told lawmakers the FBI completed a partial report in March, finished a final report in July, and delivered responses to follow up requests in November.
The White House has never mentioned receiving a report in March. And White House spokesman Raj Shah told reporters that the background check was never completed.
Wray just contradicted WH timeline on Porter saying FBI “completed background investigation in late July.” WH spox Shah said last week background investigation was “ongoing.” pic.twitter.com/1keHbXUJZu— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) February 13, 2018
Discover more from The Randy Report
Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.
