Some news items you might have missed:
• The Advocate: A Texas judge Friday expanded her injunction against child abuse investigations of transgender-supportive families to include all families who are members of PFLAG.
• Watch What Happens Live: Rosie O’Donnell says she was never a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show during its 20 year run, and her feelings were hurt when Ellen told Larry King on the air: “I don’t know Rosie; we’re not friends.”
• LGBTQ Nation: Revered Philadelphia drag queen Valencia Prime, 25, who called herself “Philadelphia’s plus-size dancing diva” died Monday when she collapsed mid-performance at a gay bar.
• Yahoo News: A teenage chess player who managed to beat a world champion last week denies rumors circulating on social media suggests that he tapped into a computer program using “wireless anal beads” that could secretly communicate winning moves to him. #WTF
• Law and Crime: A California man has pleaded guilty to threatening a dictionary company and more. His threats against Merriam-Webster include: “I am going to shoot up and bomb your offices for lying and creating fake definitions in order to pander to the tranny mafia…I will assassinate your top editor.”
• Men’s Variety: Being gay was completely cool with Vikings.