In this week’s podcast:
• The ACLU has filed a lawsuit against the state of Ohio for the state’s policy that bars transgender people from changing their birth certificates.
• There will be NO questions about LGBTs in the 2020 Census
• “Roseanne” returned to TV this week but folks are conflicted about watching
• The NFL will have its first male cheerleaders in the upcoming season
• “Queer Eye” reboot has been renewed for a 2nd season
• Today is International Transgender Day of Visibility. I explain why we observe the day each year.
All that and more in this episode of The Randy Report.