Some news items you might have missed:
• Outsports: Jon Lee-Olsen, goalkeeper for Rungsted Seier Capital in Rungsted, Denmark, recently came out as gay during a live interview with Danish news. The 27-year-old becomes the first professional male ice hockey player to come out publicly as gay in Denmark and may be the only openly gay ice hockey player competing professionally in the world.
• TVLine: Harry Potter vet Brendan Gleeson has been cast as President Trump in CBS Studios’ four-hour limited series based on former FBI Director James Comey’s bestselling book, A Higher Loyalty. Jeff Daniels will star as Comey in the as-yet-untitled project.
• Reddit: Some folks think gay culture focuses too much on sex – others think sex is just human nature.
• Men’s Variety: Congrats on being a grown-up and having sex. Now check out this list of ‘after sex’ etiquette to make sure you don’t ruin the moment.
• NBC News: Just a day after falling at his home where he got a black eye and had to get stitches above his eye, Jimmy Carter, the oldest living president showed up to build a home for Habitats for Humanity. Lesson? Be like Jimmy, not like Donald.
WATCH: Former President Carter, the oldest living former president in US history, helps lead a build of Habitat for Humanity homes in Nashville one day after falling at his home and receiving stitches above his eye.https://t.co/CB1TSLeaMh pic.twitter.com/oh0jiv4IXY
— NBC News (@NBCNews) October 7, 2019