Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunks: Woofy Steve_in_LA and company (above) look totes relaxed for the holiday weekend.
• Deadline: The fourth and final season of Kit Williamson’s Emmy-nominated LGBTQ series Eastsiders will be available on Netflix on December 1.
• CBS News: House Republicans plan to announce Congressman Jim Jordan will move to the House Intelligence Committee, replacing Congressman Rick Crawford. The intent is to have Jordan, a staunch defender of Donald Trump, present during hearings to disrupt the ongoing impeachment inquiry.
• World Rugby: If you’ve ever followed rugby, you may have noticed that occasionally a ‘wardrobe malfunction’ can occur on the field. Via Instagram with the caption, “Cheeky offload…” LOL
View this post on Instagram
• Politico: In order for Democratic presidential candidates to make the upcoming December 19 debate, they must garner 4% support in at least four DNC-approved polls of primary voters nationally or in early voting states (Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada or South Carolina) — or, instead, they can qualify by hitting 6% in two approved early state polls. They must also show donations from 200,000 unique donors, with a minimum of 800 donors in 20 states, territories or Washington, D.C.
• Advocate: Two federal judges have now struck down a new rule announced by Donald Trump’s Health and Human Services Department that would allow health care professionals to deny certain medical treatments or services to patients based on the provider’s own religious or moral beliefs — regardless of whether the patient could obtain the care from another provider.
• ET: Tina Turner took to the stage of the Lunt-Fontanne Theater during the opening night of Broadway’s Tina: The Tina Turner Musical, in New York on Thursday night.
The NY Times review found the book of the musical rather flimsy but raved about Adrienne Warren’s star-making performance as the legendary rocker.