|Austin Wolf finds his light|
Some news items you might have missed:
• ‘Fitness obsessed’ InstaHunk Austin Wolf (above) knows how to find the dramatic gym lighting for maximum selfie impact.
• A man wrote in to an advice column after he met his girlfriend’s parents and realized he’d once hooked up with the dad.
• Donald Trump threw a Twitter rant over so-called ‘presidential harassment’ after the New York attorney general’s office issued subpoenas to Deutsche Bank and Investors Bank for records relating to the financing of four major Trump Organization projects and a failed effort to buy the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League in 2014.
New York State and its Governor, Andrew Cuomo, are now proud members of the group of PRESIDENTIAL HARASSERS. No wonder people are fleeing the State in record numbers. The Witch Hunt continues!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 12, 2019
• Hate group leader Bill Donohue pens an op-ed for the Catholic League whining passage of the Equality Act will result in “affirmative action for the sexually confused.”
• A new app will help #MAGA Trump supporters find restaurants that are safe spaces for their red hats and white nationalist views.
• Media Matters for America has released several recordings of Fox News host Tucker Carlson calling into a favorite radio show in the early 2000s using homophobic, misogynist and racist slurs. #WhoIsSurprised?
• Dido drops a beautiful acoustic version of “Mad Love” from her new album, Still On My Mind.
I find her voice to be so pure; and her music has a chill, relaxing effect on me. Hit play below.