|(image via Instagram)|
Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunks: Broadway hottie Jim Newman (above) finds he has his Fire Island pool all to himself with no one to play with his beach ball. I’m sure he’d have no problem finding company… 🙂
• NewNowNext: A man has been arrested in connection with the murder of Russian LGBTQ activist Elena Grigoryeva. Officials do not intend to pursue hate crime charges, claiming the murder was not motivated by her activist work, nor her bisexual identity.
• Instinct: In its series finale, Andi Mack served up Disney’s first gay couple.
• Gr8erDays: If you love entertainment/pop culture info from days gone by, follow this Instagram account for daily infograms about celebrity birthdays and more from TV, movies and more.
Celebs born on July 29 include, in order: . Stephen Dorff, 46 Wil Wheaton, 47 Kevin Spirtas, 57 Jean-Hughes Anglade , 64 Mike Starr, 69 Leslie Easterbrook, 70 Roz Kelly, 77 David Warner, 78 . . . #davidwarner rozkelly #jeanhughesanglade #movies #tv #stephendorff #shirtless #shirtlessguys #hotguys #leslieeasterbrook #rozkelly #pinkytuscadero #wilwheaton #kevinspirtas #mikestarr #celebritybirthdays #gr8erdays
• Politico: Kamala Harris on Monday unveiled a plan to achieve universal health care coverage by growing Medicare with the help of private insurers, an effort that splits the difference with her chief Democratic presidential rivals and equips the California senator with her own signature health care proposal ahead of this week’s debates.
• Roanoke Times: A small number of Republicans tried to have Rep. Denver Riggleman censured for having the nerve to officiate a same-sex wedding for two of his supporters. p.s. The attempt failed…
• Out Music: Kelechi drops his latest bop, “Forever Tonight,” with an upbeat 1980s vibe complete with fat beats and pop/soul roots. I’m hearing a little Human League groove in there perhaps…?
“I make romance pop music,” Kelechi recently told Out.com. “I want people to fall in love with the feeling they get when they listen.”
I have to say I like the simple approach to the video. Lately, I find overly-complicated music videos can get in the way of listening/enjoying the music.